Life is about the people you meet and the things you create with them

Live your dream and share your passion

When you eat, appreciate every last bite

Some opportunities only come only once-seize them

Laugh everyday

Believe in magic

Love with all your heart

Be true to who you are

Smile often and be grateful

…and finally make every moment count

Follow my new adventures: http://berniesafricanodyssey.blogspot.com

Monday, June 27, 2011

Hello from Todra Gorge

Hi everyone,

Just letting you know I havent stopped blogging, I have had no WiFi for the last 5 days but I am up todate with each day.  I was hoping to get them all loaded today off the hotels computer, but they have an older version of word and wont let me open the documents!!!!

So we have a few more days with no access and then there will be a mass upload!!!!

Morocco is an amazing counrty and the people are the friendliest I have ever met!!!  Highlight so far has been getting back on a camel, riding through the Sahara Desert and getting hit by a sand storm AND a thunder storm at the same time!!!! And for the record it hasnt rained all year in the desert; we are one of the lucky few to experience this!!!!!! This is supposed to bring good luck.

Hope this finds you well and Beslemar from Morocco

B xoxoxxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment