Life is about the people you meet and the things you create with them

Live your dream and share your passion

When you eat, appreciate every last bite

Some opportunities only come only once-seize them

Laugh everyday

Believe in magic

Love with all your heart

Be true to who you are

Smile often and be grateful

…and finally make every moment count

Follow my new adventures: http://berniesafricanodyssey.blogspot.com

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Welcome to my Blog

I said I wouldn't join Facebook and those were my famous last words a few years ago.
I now consider myself a self appointed Facebook Queen.

I was confused about blogging and asked what the hell would you 'blog' about?  But I am happy to say that I see the value in blogging my trip, as D Day looms 6 months away - it will be a great way to  keep a record of my journey, share the up and downs of travel, as I traverse 6 Continents, approx 45 countries and endless miles of air and road travel and of course introduce all my new friends I am going to meet along the way!

Stay tuned for the itinerary and all comments-feedback- tips are always welcome!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Bernie, you lucky chick.
    Can't wait to hear allo f your adventures....

    Love loads B2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoo-Hoo!!! Bernies big adventure.

    ReplyDelete