Life is about the people you meet and the things you create with them

Live your dream and share your passion

When you eat, appreciate every last bite

Some opportunities only come only once-seize them

Laugh everyday

Believe in magic

Love with all your heart

Be true to who you are

Smile often and be grateful

…and finally make every moment count

Follow my new adventures: http://berniesafricanodyssey.blogspot.com

Friday, September 24, 2010

Shopping - Not the Fun Kind

Well I am off to the 'CAMPING' and hiking shop tomorrow after work.  Anaconda.  I need to make some practical purchases - like a wet / all weather jacket that I will actually use.  Mainly in Mongolia, China, South America and Antarctica.  I've always bought the cheapy versions from KMart on the off chance I may use it.  I have a feeling that it will be an essential artical of clothing.  Also on the list is thermal underwear which I have never owned but also apparently highly recommended for the cooler parts of the trip.  That will be a good look on my Contiki tours ba ha ha ha ha ha..... Other purchases needed and hopefully I can purchase while at the CAMPING shop include a Swiss Army knife and also a good pair of walking shoes.... Oh yeah I'm shopping - but not the fun kind - like going food shopping.  I might head to Mt O after and buy something fun for the Contiki side of the trip......

No comments:

Post a Comment