Life is about the people you meet and the things you create with them

Live your dream and share your passion

When you eat, appreciate every last bite

Some opportunities only come only once-seize them

Laugh everyday

Believe in magic

Love with all your heart

Be true to who you are

Smile often and be grateful

…and finally make every moment count

Follow my new adventures: http://berniesafricanodyssey.blogspot.com

Saturday, September 1, 2012

I HAVE SOME GROUND TO COVER


I just wanted to let you all know that I am still blogging each day-I am just now 12 days behind.  I know, I know I feel so bad about it but I have been so busy in London and then in Scotland there has just been no time to get them written.  I have taken copious notes and rest assurred that I will be back on track real soon.

I have a feeling that I wont get much done during my visit in Ethiopia but I have 12 glorious days in Phuket where I will be able to knuckle down with a cocktail in hand and get them all pumped out in time for my new tour in Sri Lanka at the end of September.

Love to all and keep on dreaming........

No comments:

Post a Comment