Life is about the people you meet and the things you create with them

Live your dream and share your passion

When you eat, appreciate every last bite

Some opportunities only come only once-seize them

Laugh everyday

Believe in magic

Love with all your heart

Be true to who you are

Smile often and be grateful

…and finally make every moment count

Follow my new adventures: http://berniesafricanodyssey.blogspot.com

Thursday, August 25, 2011

THIS IS WHY TIA

My tentie is an English teacher.  I think she is the smartest person I know.  She is an awesome travel buddy and I could not think of a better person to be sharing my African adventure with.  Lisa penned something while we were travelling in the truck and I wanted to share it with you guys as it sums up the type of friendships that can be made on these trips.  I love ya Leese and thanks for letting me share this. 

“I think I have felt my heart expand in Africa.
It has to grow to fit in the great beauty and richness
Of the land and people here;
But also to accommodate the enormous affection, I’d even say love
I have for those I share this dusty marvelous adventure with”

Lisa Jones – New Zealand – 18 August 2011. 

1 comment:

  1. what an amazingly eloquient way to describe all out travels through Africa. I wish I was half as good with words. Awesome blog Bernie.

    ReplyDelete