Life is about the people you meet and the things you create with them

Live your dream and share your passion

When you eat, appreciate every last bite

Some opportunities only come only once-seize them

Laugh everyday

Believe in magic

Love with all your heart

Be true to who you are

Smile often and be grateful

…and finally make every moment count

Follow my new adventures: http://berniesafricanodyssey.blogspot.com

Sunday, April 22, 2012

I NEED A BLOG NAME FOR ETHIOPIA

I have decided to start a new blog for when I move to Ethiopia.  It won’t get started till I get back to Australia, where I will start documenting the process of getting things ready for my move.  But I think there will be many funny stories, interesting facts, cultural gaffs, language barriers and with a whole new country, people and job skills to learn I think it would make for some interesting reading.

So I need to think of a new blog name for my new beginning. 

I have spent some time looking at an online thesaurus and below are some of the options that I have come up with.  If anyone wants to input some ideas or vote on one of the ones below, any feedback would be welcomed and appreciated.  It is a tough decision to get the right blog name, it’s like naming a child, once you have it, you just can’t change it.  It needs to be easy to tell people and catchy at the same time.

The top 6 are the front runners for me but let me know what you think.

Confessions of an Ethiopians Girlfriend
Expat in Ethiopia
My Ethiopian Way of Life
Bernies Ethiopian Odyssey
Bernie Reveals Ethiopia
Confessions from Ethiopia.....

Bernies Exploration of Ethiopia
My Ethiopian Trails and Tribulations
Bernies Ethiopian Exposure
Bernies Ethiopian Encounters
My Ethiopian Beginnings
Revealing Bernies Ethiopia

So if you have any feedback it is most welcome.  I am so excited for the next chapter of my life and I need a blog name that matches the next phase of my awesome life.     


1 comment: