Life is about the people you meet and the things you create with them

Live your dream and share your passion

When you eat, appreciate every last bite

Some opportunities only come only once-seize them

Laugh everyday

Believe in magic

Love with all your heart

Be true to who you are

Smile often and be grateful

…and finally make every moment count

Follow my new adventures: http://berniesafricanodyssey.blogspot.com

Monday, November 7, 2011

NAIROBI FOR PERSONAL REASONS

Life is about the people you meet and the things you create with them.
I wasn’t going to blog the reason I made a 4 day 5 night trip to Nairobi, and I’m still not going to.  But as this is my travel diary, and there hasn’t been a day on my trip so far that hasn’t been accounted for, so I needed to write something for these ‘missing / limbo’ days.

I am still not in a position to let people know why I did the trip, it was a personal trip that I had to make as it was going to shed some possible light into my future plans for next year.  The trip was a success and also a disappointment all at the same time.  But I leave Africa for the last time on my World Odyssey with a clearer mind and knowing that there is a different path waiting for me somewhere out there.

Life is short.
Live your dream and share your passion.

Some opportunities only come along once so seize them – I did and got a mixed result but I am happy that I tried and will not die wondering if I had not made the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment