Life is about the people you meet and the things you create with them

Live your dream and share your passion

When you eat, appreciate every last bite

Some opportunities only come only once-seize them

Laugh everyday

Believe in magic

Love with all your heart

Be true to who you are

Smile often and be grateful

…and finally make every moment count

Follow my new adventures: http://berniesafricanodyssey.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 20, 2011

ETHIOPIA-WHERE THE SUN SHINES 13 MONTHS OF THE YEAR


Well I have been in this beautiful country for 2 weeks and I have to say I am pleasantly surprised and I have had an amazing time here, with amazing experiences, amazing tribes and amazing people.  There was a WOW factor each day and if you have ever thought of coming to Ethiopia I would highly recommend it.

I have been busily blogging each day - I am a few days behind, but there has been zilch Wi-Fi connection for the whole trip, so I promise when I get to London this afternoon there will be some posts to follow tonight.

I say farewell to Africa for now, after 4 months on this beautiful continent, I KNOW I will be back, and I WILL be making a difference.  I have some exciting plans in the works but don't want to jinx anything till I have some more information.

I have left a piece of my heart here, but will return to a place that has made me think there is more to the world than just our little backyard.

Good-bye Africa - you have changed the way I look at the world and for that I thank-you.

No comments:

Post a Comment